is game changing, with a wondrous
Legacy for the future
INNORBIS mission is to make decision making easier for sustainability growth measures an integral part of economic assessment and capital allocation, addressing objectively today’s great human, social, and environmental challenges.
Based on a sustainability data measurement model using a series of advanced and complex formulas which evaluates data pertaining to companies’ financial, environmental, human, social and governance performances are selectively gathered and evaluated, meeting the quality requirements of scientific measurement. Advanced, complex, multilevel, nonlinear formulas are applied to observations made using sustainability indicators and rating categories to form the basis of a new consolidated standard, a standard capable of scaling up sustainable finance to mass markets and previously undreamt-of levels of impact.
The method is based on a collection of data sources, indicators and sustainability metrics alongside economic data. Far from taking that model at face value, it is a model of emergent, stochastic, and adaptive processes.
The method explicitly evaluates the information with superior performance and the advantage of supporting mass customisation of the data composites without compromising comparability.
The service provides a boost to market’s competitive advantage and capital evaluation.
The tool has the purpose to show opportunities and minimise hidden risks and consequently material costs, financial, environmental and human, that we are encountering alongside our evolution today.
INNORBIS is a reliable tool for supporting efficient decision-making across investors, governments, the private and public sectors, and institutions, taking into account multiple layers of data complexity, and multiple financial and sustainability indicators.
INNORBIS works not only with company information but with country-level and open source data. INNORBIS addresses the targets specified by United Nation’s 17 SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), as well as new regulatory guidelines.
The tool automation gives us advantage in a forward looking analysis of companies and countries, in different sectors and regions still in one global measure comparison.
INNORBIS is game changing, with a wondrous legacy for the future.
Meet the Innorbis team
- Angelica Lips da CruzCEO & Founder
- Carolina NystromProject Coordinator
- Danhela HendgesBusiness Development
- Marcel de BergInstitutional Advisor / Our-green-spine
- Denis ShvetsFront-end Developer
- Mikko SillanpääUX Designer
- Ali MosavianSenior Machine Learning Developer
- Ida MaraisSenior Researcher
Meet our advisors
- Marcus Öhman
- PhD in Ecology, former Stockholm Resilience Center.
- Former Minister of Enterprise and Innovation, MD of the Swedish Protection Agency Naturvårdsverket
- Annika Poutiainen
- Chair Council for Swedish Financial Reporting
- Giorgio Vellani
- Compliance Officer and Legal Advisor at Aberdeen Asset Management
- Ingela Wickman Bois
- CEO/Senior Advisor at Circular Advantage Stockholm AB.
- Industry strategy expert for circular business model innovation, circular intervention impact and value capture through systems redesign. Corporate Marketing and Branding.
- Pieter-Paul de Kluiver
- Expert in development of smart urban and agriculture landscapes for control of the Green Water Cycle/cooling down Earth’s atmosphere, including energy saving, air & water purification and micro-climate control.
- Founder/Co-founder Our-Green-Spine/Green Water Cools.
- Winner of Dutch Prize of Center for Agriculture and Environment CLM Award for ‘New agricultural landscapes’, and winner of the Dutch Prize of Infrastructure Award with the "Zero Emission Road".
- Joakim Ekstrand
- Accomplished Teaching Senior Lecturer in economics, PhD Programme Director - Master Programme Integrative Health ScienceFaculty of Health Sciences Kristianstad UniversitySE-291 88 Kristianstad Sweden.
- Emeritus Prof. David Andrich
- International Leader of Quality Assured Measurements
- Emeritus Professor, BSc MEd W.Aust., PhD Chic., FASSA in Mathematics
- Senior Honorary Research, Chapple Professor of Education
- Winner of Fulbright Award Measurement, Evaluation and Statistical Analysis Program