Tech lead software engineer with CTO-ambitions!
We develop a dynamic, forward-looking analytical tool for scaling up the assessment of sustainable development. Our system is unbiased and assesses the value added of organisations, cities, and countries for our society. We serve different stakeholders and markets with a business intelligence plaCorm that accelerates the solution for environmental and social challenges with global products and services for financial and economic integration.
The right candidate will enter our growth journey as key player in solving the most complex challenges in our history: the quantification of sustainability for B2B core processes.
You will take the key position in developing our digital plaCorm for data analysis and visualisation, launching new products and services, leading the tech team, and facing clients.
You will work in close contact with external international experts, coordinating and driving their work towards our solutions serving global markets and business needs. Part of the job is hands-on technical development, both front-end and back-end, building a world class advanced plaCorm.
- Roadmap planning and project leadership of development work
- Hands on programming/development
- Implementing/building new features and functionality
- Responsible for the technical architecture
- Creating tools and services to improve the quality, experience and services
- At least ti years of experience with data engineering, backend services, data processing pipelines, databases, APIs, authentication, monitoring, automation.
- Software building managing with excellency, quality and precision.
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and in writing.
- You must already be a European citizen, however Swedish is not a mandatory requirement.
Experience that we value:
- Full-stack development
- Good knowledge of Python with Pandas/Numpy
- SQL and NoSQL databases, REST/GraphQL APIs, Docker, Ansible
- Web and/or app development on React
- Mathematical background, knowledge of statistical methods
You need to be innovative and eager to take on the responsibility of the position. Since we are a small team, we want to be without prestige and to have good balance between aiming for “perfect” and finding pragmatic solutions. It is an advantage if you have experience from smaller companies in expansion phase.
We offer you an exciting opportunity to grow. You will work closely with highly skilled experts in different fields where all are committed and highly motivated for this mission.
Our corporate culture is defined by Trust, Commitment, Integrity and Teamwork!
Send your application to [email protected]. Selection and interviews are ongoing. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact recruitment consultant Christina Bleiken at 070-575 68 12.
Keywords: Big Data, Automation, test data, CD, CI, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery